cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Action Button inside Incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve configured the Service Desk in solution manager 7.1 but when I test it there is no "Actions" button inside the incident.

How can I activate it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out that there is a problem with the partner function.

When I implement SLFN0002 to the action it goes but when I implement ZLFN0002 into it then it doesn´t go.

But I´ve copied the standard to customer namespace of patner function.

Does anybody have an idea what it can be?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the information from Christoph - only manualy executable actions can be displayed under this button. So if you do not have any manual action - then you will not see that action button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the conditions are done and the mail action is a manual mail action. The action was one to one copied from sap mail action and when I use the sap action profile with sap mail action the action entry mail send is displayed in the incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can get a hint about what is wrong from the determination log:

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, inside actions hint log viewer there are only displayed the actions which are automatically done or manually. If I customize the incident that a support team will be automatically find there comes a green status in the actions log or there comes a status when I make a action manually but the problem is that I can´t do actions manually because this is not displayed.

I´ve checked all actions inside the standard action profile SMIN_STD and I can´t find differences between this which is in customer namespace. The only difference is that the actions begin with Z*

And I´ve checked that when I use the sap standard (SMIN_STD) profile than I can implement my own UI Actions and the functionality is given.

But I don´t want it to have in standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Damian,

have you completely copied SMIN_STD to ZMIN_STD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I´ve copied all entries and set the entries to the customer namespace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

if there is no action in the action list, the action button is not shown.

In the incident there are no actions for web ui in the standard configuration.

Please check the following SPRO activity and read the corresponding documentation:

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

in the standard SMIN_STD there is a action inside "Send Mail". When I use the standard action profile the action field is displayed in UI but when I copy the profile with all actions there is no action inside.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

did you maintain the conditions for your new action profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Damian R.

Is there no button at all or it is inactive?

Could you kindly post a screenshot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no button at all.

Between Create Follow-Up and More there should be an Actions Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out that when I implement via Action-Method SMIN_STD the button is inside bute when I copy it to ZMIN_STD the actions will be lost. How can it be copied that the action button is inside?