cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions Once posted should not allow to delete in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Once the conditions are posted i.e. once the accounting document is generated for a particluar condition in Contract, System should not allow the User to delete the Condition. Please let me know how can i build this control in Contract.

Regards

jayanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi Jayanth,

I am facing same issue, Do you find any other way to achieve this.

Regards

Vivek

former_member360049
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

I am facing the same issue, Do you find any other way to resolve this.

Regards

Vasil

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If cash flow posted for one condition, then delete the condition will be recognized as "change", and then generate the follow up cash flow, because change the condition is always allowed in standard system, hence, there is no standard function to FORBIDDEN the deletion/change.

One thing, usually, change object can be controlling by user status(t-cd: OK02). I just check the user status for contract, there is no business transaction like delete/change condition like below screenshot.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

As far as I know, this control is already done in RE-FX standard.
Once the conditions are posted i.e. once the accounting document is generated  (transaction (RERAPP) for a any
condition in Contract the system not allow the User to delete the Condition.
To delete the condition you need to do RERAPPRV - Reversal of Periodic Posting for Contracts first.

Regards,

Brunoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brunoro,

Thanks for the reply, but i am able to delete the conditions which are already posted. I want build the control for the same. Please find the svreen shots for your ref.

If i enter Yes , the condition is getting deleted eventhough there are posting for the same.

Please let me know how to control the same.

Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth

I'm afraid, neither this can be achieved via Configuration nor Role modification at BASIS level. The authorizations of the role doesn't contain 'Delete' option for Contract Conditions unlike for Contract to control the delete activity, due to which this can't be controlled at BASIS level. Further, this can be achieved only via BAdI of the contract up to my knowledge.

-Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayanth,

You are correct, I did a test here and it is really possible. Unbelievable.
Well, I only know one way to do this, you can control that through BADI_RECN_CONTRACT_IN. You need to create an extension of this BADI (RECACUST -> Contract -> Implement Enhancements (BAdI) -> Number Assignment, Validation, Substitution)  and in transaction SE20 create your control in the method "CHECK ALL" or "SUBSTITUTE". The control must be made upon confirmation of deletion of the condition. You need an ABAP support to do this.

Regards,

Brunoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brunoro,

Thanks for the reply, i know i can restrict by using BADI. But how SAP can SAP cannot standard functionalites and controls in RE-FX Module, wherein this kind of controls are available in all other Modules. However Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brunoro,

I got your point that we have to create an enhancement implementation, but where and how we can check the control upon confirmation of deletion of the condition inside SUBSTITUTE or CHECK ALL method. I am an APAPer, please help me with the sample code for the methods.

Regards,

Prameet