cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue from Quotation not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using Assembly Processing to auomatically create project from quotation. for some reason, the planned revenue is not flowing to the project from quotation. However I checked with Sales order and the same is working absolutely fine. I already checked following settings

1. Planning profile - with Qtn check box tick

2. Revenue Element in the Planning profile

3. Item category for the qtn.

Can you suggest if I have missed any thing else.

Thanks

Anjali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked by maintaining any billing plan in the quotation? Try maintaining it and see if the plan revenue flows to the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have billing plan in quotation. Infact the billing plan automatically gets copied as I am using assembly processing,

Thanks

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where does this billing plan get copied? Have you maintained a billing plan for the WBS element also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The billing Plan is getting copied from the Project which means the milestones attached to the network activities are copied in the billing plan of the Qtn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, i feel the planned revenue should flow to the Project. Could you check your value category customizing once? Check if it is consistent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything looks OK. but no luck yet.

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Did you select the Quotation Check Box in SPRO-Rev Earnings-Planned Rev-Automatic Plan Rev Calculation-Specify Revenue Plan Update from Sales Document and it will be assigned to Planning Profile.

I think you have only selected the Maintain Planning Profile-Quotation field check box.

Try this.

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MRD,

Both are one and the same.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

The revenue cost element has to be assign to CE group and this group should be assigned in planning profile as "Revenue CE grp.". If this is not done, please create new project after performing this task.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks for your reply. But I have already checked that !! and as mentioned same planning profile and  SD item category is working for Sales order. But not for quotation.

Can you please let me know what else can I check?

Thanks

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Please check the account determination in quotation. The cost element related to account determined in quotation should be included in your CE group.

Check the quotation date and make sure the report in which you are checking planned revenue covers that date.

As per SAP help, use billing plan either in quotation or in WBS.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, will try that