cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How COPA related to Excise duties in CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

My client requirement is to add ECS and SEducess to existing pricing procedures, by doing this i add these to procedure(TAXINJ) and pricing procedures. Earlier they having only one condition type i.e JMOD(JEX2) by adding these two how will effect the business and is there any COPA issues will raise by getting these fields in existing pricing and tax procedures. Please let me know how this will effect in all angles of business. Provide solution very urgent to me. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Adding ECS and SHECESS will not impact your business since these are standard condition types.

Follow the CIN documentation as said by Aasish.

As regards COPA, the values from SD flow to COPA through condition types. Therefore if excise duty is currently a field in the COPA report. Do make sure that the new condition types are also mapped to that field.

Since the Duty amount in report should be (Basic+Cess). do discuss with users of the report.

Go to KE4I and map the new condition types to the value field present in the report.

OR, if the users of report want the Cess amount to be reflected in report value field(row/column) then create a new value field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srimanth,

for adding 2 new conditions you can follow CIN documentation, by adding these two condition it will not impacy your business because these are statutory conditions (Taxes), COPA is to analyse the profitablity of the sales.

Thanks

VSA