cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between FEBA & F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My query is My company code is configured Electronic bank Statement settings & getting entries in FEBA.

My question is what is the effect of FEBA entries in SAP. Is it immediately after uploading the EBS file in SAP the Interim Bank G/L will be cleared or once we do  double click entries in FEBA & post.

Can I do this process through T-code F-28 even the FEBA entries are in status To Be posted (Red in colour). In this case how can I manage FEBA entries.

Thank you,

Shekhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Shekhar.

Please find the below answers

My question is what is the effect of FEBA entries in SAP. Is it immediately after uploading the EBS file in SAP the Interim Bank G/L will be cleared or once we do  double click entries in FEBA & post.

--> Yes after immediately uploading the file entries will get posted and you can see in FEBA ie interim bank Gl will be cleared, if there are any errors we can do post processing and post the entries

Can I do this process through T-code F-28 even the FEBA entries are in status To Be posted (Red in color). In this case how can I manage FEBA entries

--> entries in feba are clearing entries ie clearing from sub ledger bank Gl to main ledger bank Gl and some direct entries to main bank GL. Entry that you will post through F-28 will have an affect on sub ledger bank GL in inflow account,

Hope it will help you

Regards

Prasad