cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages when deploying application...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to test the sample application (Calculator) but when deploying the app within SAP Netweaver Developer Studio I get the following error messages in the 'Deploy Output View':

<b>17.03.2005 14:35:55 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] ERROR:

CalculatorEar.ear -> Deployment aborted

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : mcsrv03

==> SDM port : 50018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOKUME1/STEPHA1.MCS/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp59499CalculatorEar.ear

... ABORTED

Aborted: development component 'CalculatorEar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.03.14.16.50.20':SDM could not start the J2EE cluster on the host si4host! The online deployment is terminated. JStartup Framework is not able to deliver an information about the cluster control instances! Please check the status of the J2EE Engine (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).STARTUP_CLUSTER)

Reason:

... ABORTED

Aborted: development component 'CalculatorEar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.03.14.16.50.20':SDM could not start the J2EE cluster on the host si4host! The online deployment is terminated. JStartup Framework is not able to deliver an information about the cluster control instances! Please check the status of the J2EE Engine (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).STARTUP_CLUSTER)

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : mcsrv03

==> SDM port : 50018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOKUME1/STEPHA1.MCS/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp59499CalculatorEar.ear

... ABORTED

Aborted: development component 'CalculatorEar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.03.14.16.50.20':SDM could not start the J2EE cluster on the host si4host! The online deployment is terminated. JStartup Framework is not able to deliver an information about the cluster control instances! Please check the status of the J2EE Engine (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).STARTUP_CLUSTER)</b>

The only strange thing I noticed when starting WebAS 6.40 Preview (with DB2) is in JdbcCon.log:

<b>Start: Thu Mar 17 16:01:10 CET 2005

Error: Couldn't connect to DB

com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: IO Exception opening socket to server si4host on port 5900. The DB2 Server may be down.</b>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

- Stephan Huber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same issue. Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks,

Clark Dennison

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had exactely the same problem and found the solution here:

http://listserv.sap.com/pipermail/linux.general/2005-May/004673.html

After I changed the entry in /etc/hosts, everything went smooth.

Regards,

Andreas