Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

psuedo delta

former_member183113
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

in real time, how can we implement the psuedo delta?and wat is the use of it?

thnks and regards,

Ravi kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kiran,

The purpose of Psuedo delta is to create a Delta for the Extractors which does not support Delta.Examples are 0PRODORDER_ATTR,0PM_TASKLIST_ATTR in PP Module.As these datasources do not have Delta we create a Psuedo delta based on created on Date of Changed on date.The field used for Delta varies for different Datasources.

In my case i have created a Psuedo delta for Production Order Master data using the created on date and for this i have written a Routine in infopackage level to bring the production orders which have been created in the last 7 days.

former_member183113
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi pradeep,

thanks you so much. the answer is very help full..and one more..how can i know wether the data source is delta capable or not?

thnks and regards,

Ravi kiran

banglore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check wheather data source can provide delta or not by using RSA6 tcode or ROOSOURCE table.

In RSA6,  find and double click your datasource,  you will get a screen. In that if Delta Update is checked then that datasource is delta capable.

Regards,

Vasanthi

former_member183113
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi vasanthi,

this was so simple and good answer.

thnks adn regards..

Ravi krian

Banglroe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This space is dedicated to SAP Certification related topics, please post your questions to the correct space.

Thank you,

Simon

Answers (0)