Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDOE_BE_READ_TEMPLATE back-end adapter ID not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I have the following problem:

Scenario: CRM 7.0 SP7 and NW Mobile 7.1 SP13 with Add-on Gateway 1.1 SP13.

I am configuring the DOE into the NW Mobile, but when i try to generate the ESDMA returns me with the error SDOE_BE_READ_TEMPLATE back-end adapter ID not found.

I already applied the note 1642535 - After import Fixes for MGW SP07, but it was not resolve.

Is the first time that i configure the SAP Mobile Sales. Will be that I forgot to configure something?

I have attached some prints about the error and configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I reviewed all the configuration.

I tried to execute the ESDMA Application Setup again, so this error below happened.

I didn`t execute the step "Initial Load" also.

What do I need to fix the "Backend Adapter Generation"?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did yoiu maintain the backend adapter settings in the MI Admin portal? I guess this is the issue in your case. Had this a few times myself.

Have added you on skype - I guess the easiesrt is to have a talk

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki/Oliver.

I got generate the ESDMA "MAS_CRMSALES_V20". The issue was resolved when I applied MANY SAP notes.

But, I would like to ask more aid for you.

After generate the ESDMA, I am going to ESDMA Application Setup. Now, I have this status below:

How can I fix this problem? Do I need to generate "Delta Generate" in Data Orchestration Admin and Monitoring Portal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, I have a question to this - if you check SDOE_WB for this SWDC, are all backend adapters generated and if you run SDOE_LOAD, do you get data for these?

If not  -check if the backend adapter is corretcly maintained in the admin portal.

I would guess most likely this is the issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SDOE_WB, all Data Objects are OK. In SDOE_LOAD, i never executed/acessed this transaction.

Must I execute  the SDOE_LOAD for all objects?

Sorry for the questions, but it is the first time that i installs and configures the CRM Sales Mobile.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in that case - I guess I can explain you a few things first that would make it more easy for you to understand what happens here. Do you have my phone number? Just call - or add me at LinkedIn and you get my number there.

what you will do here: you will download the data necessary to the scenario. Bottom tick must be removed, cause you want to do it for all adapters. But this will most likely take a while and you need to check the monitoring afterwards if there are any issues.

So if you have not done it before it is faster if I show you these steops on my screen and you get a better understanding on what we are talking about.

Regards,

Oliver

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Initial data transfer is from CRM.

SDOE_LOAD is mainly for delta load for specific objects. Setup and Configuration Guide has steps for initial transfer and delta load scheduling.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eder,

I have a similar problem. I ran SDOE_SR transaction and after that I regenerate the objects. I hope it works for you.

Also if is possible update to SP14.

Regards,

Francisco Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Yes, I would like to understand better all this scenario (CRM -> NW Mobile -> SUP -> Device Mobile).

I don`t have your phone. I added you in Linkedin.

Could you add my skype or MSN to talk?

MSN: ederfarinha@hotmail.com

Thank you again.

Hi Masayuki,

I am following the Setup Guide and already executed the inicial load. I am also configuring "schedule the jobs"...

Thank you.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I see you are implementing SAP CRM Sales mobile app.

Please check you have activated objects in SAP Basis when you executed ESDMA application setup wizard. You can also manually generate objects in SDOE_WB transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki.

First of all, thank you for help.

Yes,
I am installing and configuring the SAP CRM Sales(CRM 7.0 -> NW Mobile 7.1 -> SUP 2.1). I ask sorry if I did ignorants questions but it is all new for me.

When i access the SDOE_WB i see this error "The DOE_MASS_ACTGEN Queue in Client 000 also got an SYSFAIL"

I tried to configure in "ESDMA application setup", but some errors happened.

Doubt: This steps(configuration) dependent it of the configuration it was did by CRM consultant in CRM environment

Thank you.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is not related with CRM customizing

Please find the error detail in "ESDMA application setup" first. The client 000 error can be fixed later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was reading this note https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0001622579&nla... and https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0001640076&nla...

I not apply everything this notes by SNOTE.

Do you think that fault to apply some note to correct this problem?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. Those are prerequisite and mentioned in the SetUp and Configuration Guide.

Please also check

The latest SP and Notes for SAP CRM Sales mobile app.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eder,

you need to fix the import issue in Queue 000 first - otherwise not much will work in your case. This queue is most likely related to your DOE-Connector installation.

First of all, go to MI7.1 admin console and maintain RFC connecitons for generated objects. In that case your CRM objects will find correct BAPI in backend. If you have not done this yet, the generation will obviously fail.

Once done, restart the queue in client 000 - do not delete it, please restart the queue! Because it is client 000, some basis person has to do this.

Because you have CRM backend code, it will run through most of the lines and process most of it. At a few points you will get similar exception as seen above. As long as all your RFC connecitons are maintaned correctly and it is still not working, delete this single line (only this single line!) in the Queue and restart the queue.

Once it is completed, you can continue with your setup process. At the moment some basic code is not generarted (due to the hanging queue) and so you get all kinds of exceptions.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver