cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan7.1 SP05 - Authorization Workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to set up the authorization in SolMan 7.1 SP05, new is the Work Center. I have not found information how to set up the Work Center.

Before I had set up the CRMC_UI_PROFILE for the Web UI - but we will use as well the Work Center.

And I need to find the role for the Work Center e.g. Upgarde/BBP or Change Management to develop the page in the WC.

I have checked in the TA: PFCG but in here I am not in the correct place to change the Work Center Page for this role.

Maybe it is in a similar way than the Web UI - but I could not find so far.

Following help I need from you to go along my way:

a) find out were I find these roles for teh Work Center e.g  the TA  -were theyare located?

b) how to change the Navigations in the Work Center Role

b) hw to change the input of the Work Center Role

I am set up some Role in the CRM 7.0 SP04 but without Work Center --- and in my special book CRM Web Client Authorization Book I find no infos

Merci for your help

Ann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the information in the Book SAP Press - SAP CRM Web Client - Customizing and Development.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anja,

Take a look at the SolMan Security Guide https://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000735220&_OBJECT=011000358700000482312011...

especially chapter 9.6 that describes navigational role concept, then later you can find the right role for your scenario.

Best regards,

Jolanta