cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How disable SAP GUI window while accessing WDJ application from Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Expert

In  my  WDJ  application there  is  one  button.When  I  click on  this  button one Transaction iView open in  new  browser  window  along  with SAP Logon Pad.

Our client  dont  want  to  open  this  logon  pad.

Can  you  please  help  me how  to  disable this  logon  pad.

Properties  for  iView :

SAP GUI Type                                               :   SAP GUI for Windows

Technique to Start SAP GUI  for Wondows      :    SAP Shortcut File(SSF)

Transaction Code                                          :    Custom  Transaction Code(We  are  creating  one  custom  transaction  code we are  adding  that  one)

Please  help  on  the  same .Please  provide  me  some  solution  how  to  disable  the  SAP Logon  Pad.

Regards

Ruturaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That WDJ button is probably calling a TCode..

Change the iview properties to HTML

SAP GUI Type                                           :   SAP GUI forHTML
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through below link for more explanation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/88/266a3e54a2e946e10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Sandip for  replying  me .I  made  the  changes  as  per  your  reply  but  still  through Portal  whien  I  click  on  that  button SAP Logon720 window  is  open.

Please  tell  me  whether  we  have  to  made  the  changes in code  level  also.

Below  is  my  code

TCode=Z_Note&GuiType=WinGui&Technique=SSD&OkCode=/00&ApplicationParameter="

Please  help  me what  we  havae to  written GuiType= ???

Regards

Ruturaj

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with

GuiType=WebGui

This will open the ITS Transaction..Make sure the corresponding service is activated thru SICF.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Sandip

Thanks  for  replying me.

Now  the  SAP Logon  window  is  not  opening while  accessing  the  T-code  through Portal Button.

One  more  Question is  that  our  client  also want to  hide  command  box  when  opening  Transaction iView  through  Portal.

I  search  forum  out  of  this  i  found  some forums  in that  they  mention "the webgui transactional iview's application parameter  pass ~NOHEADEROKCODE = 1"

But if go  with this  value  through  sicf  t  code  it  will  aaplicable  to  all  transaction  iview  in  the  portal.But  my  requirement  is that I  have  to  do  this  for  only  this  transaction  iView.

So  please  help  me How  I  can  hide  command  box for  only  this  transaction  iview.

Also  if  you  know  the  ans  please  tell  me  step  by  step  process  means  in  portal  side  as well  as  in WDJ  code side.

Regards

Ruturaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Sandip

Thanks  for  replying me.

Now  the  SAP Logon  window  is  not  opening while  accessing  the  T-code  through Portal Button.

One  more  Question is  that  our  client  also want to  hide  command  box  when  opening  Transaction iView  through  Portal.

I  search  forum  out  of  this  i  found  some forums  in that  they  mention "the webgui transactional iview's application parameter  pass ~NOHEADEROKCODE = 1"

But if go  with this  value  through  sicf  t  code  it  will  aaplicable  to  all  transaction  iview  in  the  portal.But  my  requirement  is that I  have  to  do  this  for  only  this  transaction  iView.

So  please  help  me How  I  can  hide  command  box for  only  this  transaction  iview.

Also  if  you  know  the  ans  please  tell  me  step  by  step  process  means  in  portal  side  as well  as  in WDJ  code side.

Regards

Ruturaj

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can supress command box, command display in TCodes by doing some settings in ICM..

I am not too familiar with ICM, you will have to check with your basis team.

But for sure you can hide the commands thru ssettings..

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be better to not to use sap gui in displaying the pdf, call the adobe or smart-form from the portal if possible.

See this blog http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/How+to+develop+custom+Web+Dynpro+ESS+applications+using+...

Answers (0)