Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing over for 0 records Message no. 8I300 in J1I5

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying J1I5 for updating the Material Document (Mvt.Type 601) with classification IDH for RG1 and selecting the material document and click on Simulate, then system shown the error message “Processing over for 0 records Message no. 8I300”.  This error message has shown only some material documents which generated in April Month.

But when I am trying to other material Document for Current Month, system not shown any error message and allowing for update in RG1 register.

Already I have updated the receipt for classification RMA / ROP as on till date.

I have searched the forum but not found any solution.

Please help..

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra

have u extract in J2I5

Regards

Ramesh

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi devendra ,

Extract and do the Balance in j2I5

Regards

Ramesh

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for prompt response,

I have done extract in J2I5 and checked RG1 balance qty in J2I6 and not match with MB5B, difference Qty showing which error invoices total Qty in J1I5. Ex-Error invoice total Qty is 10kg, MB5B is 100kg but RG1 is 90kg.

Regards,

Devendra

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi devendra ,

due this may be its cause the probem just cross check why the different value is both not matching

Regards

Ramesh

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

How to check the difference value? Please tell me.

Regards,

Devendra

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for response, I have resolved the issue. I have checked of J_1IRGSUM for received (CUMRCP) and Issues (CUMISS) and matched J_1IRG1 with Quantity (MENGE) as per Mvt type (BWART) wise.  And identified to more Issues (CUMISS) Qty has updated in J_1IRGSUM as comparative of J_1IRG1 and recertified the qty in Issues (CUMISS).

Regards,

Devendra

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra ,

You are welcome , Thats great  that you  solve the issue earliest , any future help let us know always ready to help

The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes an...

Regards

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could anyone help..