cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy inspection results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to use the copy inspection results functionality. For that I did the config setting & master data setting (inspection plan) also.

Solution is working fine, Now I want to implement in the Production system.

But for that I need to do the changes in each inspection plan --> Operation--> MIC --> Previous Inspection lot. Main issue is volume of the master data is so much huge, hence implementing this functionality is quite difficult due to master data only.

Is there any provision or work around in config that "copy from previous inspection lot" get applicable bydefaul to every inspection plan.

Or can we do it without change in the inspection plan.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

You can use Tcode-CWBQM to this mass change.

- Run tcode-CWBQM, select Current Working Area - Q_TSK_000000000010 and press Enter.

- Acording to your requirement, select date range/materials/Plants along with Task List Type-Inspection Plan. This will be selection criterion to select Inspection Plans to get this change done.

- Once you're done with selection screen/criterion, click on Inspection Characteristics (Ctrl+F7).

System will display all insp characteristics for required inspection plans (As per selection criterion given on initial screen).

- Select all Insp Characteristics & click on Insp Characteristics --> Change/Lock (F6).

- Then scroll to right hand side to look for field- Data Origin and select Data Origin Column.

- Then click on Extras --> Mass Change. System will come up with new window asking New Value for this column. You select New Value= 02 (Previous inspection lot) and click on Execute. Here system will copy selected new value to all inspection characteristics.

- Once this is done, click on Insp Characterisitcs --> Display/Unlock (F7) and save.

All insp characteristics will have Data Origin as Previous Insp Lot.

Hope this will help you to carry out changes. Revert if any issue.

Regards,

Anup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite possible through CWBQM. Use Q_TSK_000000000010 as working area there. Input appropriate groups and click on . Select all entries and column of data origin. Go to extras > mass change.

Regards,

Anand Rao