cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Shopping Cart and update Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i'd like to know if there is a way in order to change a Shopping Cart "father" of an existing Purchase Order and update the same PO.

The issue is that if i change on ECC 6.0 the PO, adding for example a new line, the goods receivement gets an error.

So i thought to change, first of all, the Shopping Cart and then update the existing PO in order to have a correct goods receivement. Is there a way to do that?

with kind regards

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When a shopping cart has been approved it cannot be changed anymore. I think you need to  create a new shopping cart and (i assume you are on the classic scenario) add  the newly created purchase requisition to the existing PO. After that you should be able to receive the goods in SRM.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am not sure ,why you are following the SC change path? GR's are based on PO , not SC . Would like ask below questions:

- for PO change , is there any release strategy designed in ECC? if yes, then after approval of  changed version of PO , you are entering the GR?

- could you publish the error you are facing in GR

Also , suggest you to test the reported scenario for direct orders as well in ECC and check if there by mistake Delivry. Compltion flag is  getting set at PO level for SRM orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all

thanks for your cooperation

but... in classic scenario also implementing BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI in SRM and BAPI_PO_CHANGE ( BAPI Function Module ) in R/3 is impossible to change?

with kind regards

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

SRM support 4 technical scenarios

1. Classic Scenario
  2. Extended Classic Scenario
  3. Standalone
  4. Decoupled.

If your scenario is Classic then once PO is created for that SC then we can't do any changes to the SC.

In Extended Classic you have the provision to do that. Once you change the SC then it goes for an change version of the approval and once approved those changes get reflected in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

The shopping cart cannot be changed once approved. If you are using extended classic scenario, then you can change your PO in SRM and the changes will flow into ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil