cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Pricing Procedure need to be copied from Sch.Agreement to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a created a Scheduling Agreement "SA" on 01.05.2012, for which the Document Pricing Procedure was "A" & that time the Pricing Procedure for the Sch. Agreement was "ZDEXPN1" (1000/10/10/A/1 = ZEXPN1). Refereing the sch Agreement I was creating the Sales Oder "OR" for which the Document Pricing Procedure was A & the Pricing Procedure for the OR was also "ZDEXPN1" (1000/10/10/A/1 = ZEXPN1).

Now we have changed the Pricing Procedure "ZEXPN2" instead of "ZEXPN1". Now this new Pricing Procedure is applicable for both Sch. Agreement "SA" & Sales Oder "OR", since the Document Pricing Procedure is "A" for both (1000/10/10/A/1 = ZDSAN1).

After changing the Pricing Procedure I created a Sales Order "OR" refering a Sch. Agreement created on 01.05.2012, Pricing Procedure in Sch. Agreement is "ZEXPN1" but the Pricing Procedure in the Sales Order created today is "ZEXPN2".

I want the same pricing procedure to be copied from Sales Agreemant to Sales Order.

Copy control Maintained for "SA" to "OR" .

@ header level "051" is the routine used. even after at Sales Order Level it was takingh the new Pricing Procedure instead of taking the Pricing Procedure from the Sch . Agreement.

Please help & Thank in Advance.

Regards,

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

I believe that routine 051 redetermines the pricing procedure.

I suggest you try creating a new one were VBAK-KALSM is not defined as LOCAL.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella