cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble activating Fund Management

former_member195434
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have activated fund management through spro path: Public Sector management - Funds Management Government - Basic Settings - Activate Global Funds Management Functions (PSM-FM). I have activated EA-PS in SFW5. I have made the necessary configuration of defining and assigning FM area to company company code.

I have also executed program 'FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER'. This report should change the subapplication in table T881 from GLF to PSM.

However the change is not happening. Due to this the totals table FMGLFLEXT is not getting assigned to leading ledger.

In path Financial Accounting (New) - Financial Accounting Global Settings - (New)® Ledgers - Ledger - Define Ledgers for General Ledger Accounting, when I try to assign FMGLFLEXT, the error message appears

Table FMGLFLEXT may not be used

Message no. FAGL_LEDGER_CUST099

Now, since this totals table cannot be used, the scenario PSM_FAC cannot be assigned to leading ledger.

Please advice on how to activate fund management in this case.

I repeat that program 'FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER' DID NOT change the subapplication to PSM. What could be the reason for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195434
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Eli and Prakash,

Eli,

I have already gone through the wiki page. It states in the wiki page that

'When you activate Funds Management functionality in the view VV_FMISPS_1 the sub application is changed automatically to 'PSM'.

But in my case the sub application is not changing to PSM.

As per the note 906397,

'

Start the program FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER. As a result, the application

FI-GLF is converted to FI-PSM in all your ledgers so that these ledgers can be

posted to again.'

But in my case even after running the program the sub application is not changing to PSM.

Prakash,

In my case, the leading ledger is not replaced. It is still 0L. And the totals table that is available in the dropdown is only FAGLFLEXT. (FMGLFLEXT is not showing)

Please advise.

Regards

Abhinav

gpeterson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Did you ever find a solution for this? We have a similar scenario where we cannot choose FMGLFLEXT. Note 906397 also talks about running FMGL_SETTABLENAMES_FAGL_FMGL but this does not work for us either.

Regards,

Grant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos