cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax conditions are not seen when I go to my order in change mode va02 but are visible in va03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For order type - Return Credit Order my tax conditions are not seen in change mode but when I see in a display mode I can see those tax condition type.I did debug the program but there is no bug in a user exit which it is trigerring.Kindly send me the inputs from your side.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the user exit,  or BADI , PRICING_AUTHORITY_CHECK_UI  Check this their is any note or BADI can use conform it, pricing routine any logic assign for tax conditions

please check and revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

I checked with the ABAPer in this case and there is no bug fix issue.Also  when I recreate order for same sold-to-party and same material I get the above error and now when I changed sold-to-party keeping same material then I am not getting error.Finally I recreated the customer from same sold-to-party and keeping same material I am not getting error. Can you suggest me on this

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok ,

Grt job thanks for informing also

Regards

Ramesh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check you have any not implemented 105621 NOTE

check your VA01 program , below logic you can find or not ,

please check and revert back

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont copy paste from other source.  It is enough if you just indicate the note reference

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok ,

Try Once again Just signout from the server again login to the server may the server is down or some other issue

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

Yes I also thought the same.It is not related to login issue I checked with my basis team.Thank you

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok ,

Welcome

Regards

Ramesh