cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The shipping points and routes are maintained in ECC. In transaction /sapcnd/au11 we are creating these shipping points and routes and its times manually. Because of this manual activity there are lot of issues with the mismatch between ECC and APO. Is there any process to keep the systems in sync. Pls help?

Thanks

Shruths

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruths,

I am not aware of any standard functionality that will synchronize the durations (times) of shipping points and routes between ECC and the condition records in SCM.  I will admit that I haven't looked at the latest releases of SCM though....

I have never seen the 'issues with the mismatch' as being much of a problem.  The pick/pack/load/route time changes in ECC are configuration changes.  In most shops, these changes generally happen so seldom, that failure to accurately update SCM with the latest ECC data does not often cause improper scheduling.  I guess it really depends upon the quality of the people who are responsible for maintaining your condition records in SCM.

I have seen an installation where the company has created an elaborate update procedure using custom Z code and RFC connections.  Personally, if it were my company, I wouldn't spend the money to create and implement such a solution.

Best Regards,

DB49