SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Transfer issue

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a fund center A and Commitment item ABC. It had 4000 Rs funds, for the sake of testing i tried to transfer 5000 from it to another FC/CI and system let me do it. This is wrong. Fund center A is now having 1000 negative budget . How can i avoid this from happening in consistency check FMCCD. Please guide me.Furthermore i have seen posts on SDN directing posters to use FMBBC. I have used FMBB for budget posting .Does it make nay difference if i use FMBB or FMBBC.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

The information is in the note I gave in another thread. You should create a check in FMCCD, avoiding amounts below zero for key fifure, which represents your budget.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. I'm closing the thread, as it's a double

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

I have set these settings in Check criteria but system is not checking negative budget while i am making transfer from one fund center to another.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Greater'? Maybe, 'less'...

0 Kudos

Hi:

Upon assigning less than system not checking negative budget at all. Please note that upon assigning > in FMCCA check system issues error message for -ve budget but for both budget addresses and it is issuing this message for every amount i am transferring.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That depends on a key figure: use a standard one, CURRENT_BDGT_AB for example. It takes all budget within a year, so the check will be for whole budget and not for the transferred amount. FMCCA is good as well. If you prefer you can make it there.

0 Kudos

Just to say about this:

Eli Klovski wrote:

P.S. I'm closing the thread, as it's a double

You could read more about this issue here:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3201138

Regards, and thanks for the info

P.S. / Off-Topic: I see that "close thread" isn't the same that "Assumed Answered" thread. Interesting.