cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR is visiable even PO is created in CJI5 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am having an issue in CJI5 Report. i have created a PR with account assignment WBS element whose value is say 100 rs and for this i have created PO whose value is say 75 rs and when i am running CJi5 report it is showing both  PR as 25 rs and PO as 75 rs.

My question is is it a standard behaviour of the report?

if yes what will happen to PR amount 25 rs can i utilize the amount for other consumption.

if no  then why it is showing in the standard report.

apperciate your help on this

Thanks

avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

hi kausam avinash,

in my previous reply i told to to close the pr and p.o. better do it manually. if you are creating p.o with the help of t-code me59n p.r will automatically close.for this set Set PReqs to "Closed" to 2. but it will work only when you maintaining the source list..

it is the standard behavior of the sap the cost is booked on the network. so if you are making p.r with the help of network without closing it you can't see it actual value. for this if you don't want the residual order plan to be considered kindly implement note 853530. In this case the plan values won't be considered at the calculation of the assigned value.

or you can just put the tick on the planning element in network profile opsc your budget will be free as soon as you do the partial p.o.. and you can able to make another p.r with the remaining amount.......

Please also have a look at  note 178837 for more information.

before apply these run the report s_alr_87013558 and after applying setting and run the same report with other project you will find what exactly happening. why you getting problem in cji5 report......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sulabh,

very useful information. thanks for sharing it with all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

Thanks for your valuable information but in our case we are not using networks.in this case what i have to do?

Thanks

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Here things will remain same for Network & WBS,

Implement sap note 853308 followed by 853530.

1. From 853308- Implement correction program.

2. Follow sap note 853530-

A. Create the ZBPFCI25 utility program with the 'Subroutine Pool' type.  You can find the source code of the program in the attached correction instructions 737038.

Caution: The name must be ZBPFCI25, do not assign any other name.

B. Adjust the source code of the ZBPFCI25 utility program as follows:

C. If you do not want the residual order plan to be included in PS  reporting, remove the             comment from the following line

CLEAR cd_flag_remoplan_psrep.

D. Save and activate the ZBPFCI25 utility program.

E. Reconstruct the project information database (Transaction CJEN).

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay. i have check it in qualty server and the thing i absorve is that the PR is service type and while making this service PR to PO the difference of price is appearing in CJi5 report, but if i tick the checked box closed in PR quantity tab and save and run report CJI5 the PR gets disappear. for others types of PR creation it is proper but it is happening only for service PR. why is that so?

regrads

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

In service PR you have to tick the checked box closed in PR quantity tab. This is standard behaviour. Although you need not to do this in other types of PR.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thanks but do we have any notes on this so that it the closed check box will be automatically ticked to avoide manual ticking it.

Thanks

avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

There may be the case when you don't want to close PR(Partial completion of work).

This is standard behavior of sap.

If your work is fully completed then tick there else leave it uncheck.

Before making its value default tick, make it sure you need it tick always.

Set the value of set PReqs to closed to 2 or 1 in ME59n.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kusam,

Above said is correct.

Along this you can config the system for autoclosure of indent after being referenced in PO.

e.g. After making PO from PR with full quantity, that PR will be closed automatiacally and Rs 25 will vanished.

Thus Rs 100 of commitment from PR will converted to 75 of commitment from PO. Rs 25 will Not anywhere(as required by you).

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pranav,

Is the configuration is done in PS side or MM side. and if possible can you able to provide the steps to do so.

Thanks,

avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

It is from MM side.

it is configured in my system .

Ask for MM consultant and discuss with business.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

There is no configuration to set closed indicator automatically. There are lot of threads on this topic and I would suggest you search in google to have more clarity. You have following options to set closed indicator in PR:

1. If you convert PR>PO in tcode ME59N, there is a parameter 'Set PReqs to "Closed'

2. Development using suitable BADI, the code will check whether PR quantity is addressed in PO and then set closed flag.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Scenario in case of Avinash-

when i am converting the PR to PO with the same quantity and only the price is different, I can able to see both PR and PO in CjI5 report.

Avinash replied this in reply of Sulabh where he has said to tick on the closed in quantities/data tab.

My take was That If you still unable to remove PR-PO amount then you have to check config.

Now Please tell me where I am wrong.

Regards,

Pranav

0 Kudos

hi kausam ,

you can use it but for this you need to close the p.o and p.r for this you need to put tick on delivery completed box in delievery tab in p.o and after that you need to close the pr for this you need to put a tick on the closed in quantities/data tab after that your budget will be available and you can use it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

thanks for your reply.i will award point once the PR & PO issue is completed

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If PR price is greater than PO price, system will display both commitment items in CJI5 and this is  standard behaviour.

To overcome this problem, go back to CJ20N and on the component overview screen, change the price and save.

After that you can execute the CJEN transactions if still PR commitmenet is showing in CJI5.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is standard behavior.

When you convert PR of remaining value/qty to PO. PR will go invisible from commitment report.

While total PO value will appear as 100.

It means that PR commitment is now converted into PO commitment.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahendra,

thanks for your reply. but in my case when i am converting the PR to PO with the same quantity and only the price is different.i can able to see both PR and PO in CjI5 report.

Regards

avinash