cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer name not reflecting in Condition record - VV12, VV22, VV32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

User wants to add a specific printer for him for Order and Invoices.

So I tried to create Output condition record for output type – ZBAO and ZRDO using VV11 and VV31, but I cant see that printer name in the list.

I can see printer name in Order (Menu - Extras - Output - Header - Edit - Output type- Communication method) but I cannot see this printer in condition record VV11 and VV31.

Any Idea how to add printer so that it will reflect in output condition record ?

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all.

Issue is resolved.

Basis people assigned the printer to the User.

then it was visible in condition records.

Regards,,

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Issue is while creating output condition records -  transmission medium is 1, Date time is  4 and when I go in communication, in output device dropdown, that specific printer is not there.

But when I open an order, I can see this same printer in  Menu - Extras - Output - Header - Edit - Output type- Communication method - output device drop down.

Any clue ?

Regards,

Ram

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ram,

check the out device of the R/3 system , go to T code SPAD , here click on output device then you will check the free define out put devices , you want new out put devices , then you click on out put device , after click om create icon , then you create , and save , then you will check ,

and also check ,SU3 for your user settings, her at defaults tab out put device field , then check which out put device is assign ,

path

img- sales and distribution- basic functions- out put determination - out type data will you check ,

this communication out devices , it not coming only one condition type , or all condition types    ,

please conform this

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

At VV11 , VV31 or any out put communication , here when you maintain the records, then you click on communication, then one screen here check the OUT PUT DEVICE , field here press F4 , then it will come available, printers select your system printer then save it, like below screen

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

make sure the transmission medium (Medium) is set up as '1'

and Date/Time is '4'

go to "Communication" and find out the Output device filed. Use the drop-down list. Is your printer in that list?

Tick ON the "Print immediately"

regards,