Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective PR indicator in Transaction CNMM

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am using functionality of collective PR indicator in our projects. I have defined two collective PR indicators at Project Definition level viz. Metal and Plastic.

I have assigned BOM components in project and defined appropriate collective PR indicators to them (in Transaction CJ20N).

However I am not able to see these assigned collective PR indicators in transaction CNMM.

Request you to please provide me information where I can see (under which Tab and which overview) collective PR indicators in transaction CNMM

Is there any user specific paramets to be set in order to view this?

Will appreciate your answers with full marks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Check SAP Note 1412218.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Thanks a lot for reply. However please tell me if at all it is displayed, where in CNMM I can find it?

Should I select activity / network under which list of component gets displayed

Or should I select individual component itself

And also under which Tab it is displayed

Thanks in advance

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

I am sorry to make confusion. But can you please tell me the location where to see collective PR indicator in transaction CNMM ?

I have refered the SAP note suggested by you. Its for transactions CN21, CN22, CN23 and CNMM.

However I am able to see it for transaction CN21 / 22 and 23 but not in transaction CNMM.

Hence Just want to know the place where it can be seen in transaction CNMM or any user specifics settings required for the same

Regd, Mayur

0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Please check if you can see collective PR indicator in the following way.

1. execute CNMM and expand Subtree.
  2. Select tab Activities/Elements.
  3. Goto the detail of corresponding activity.
  4. See if there is a field "Collective PR indicator".

Best Regards,

Edna

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edna,

Thanks a lot for revert back. I checked the place you mentioned but had no luck.

Also I check status of note 1412218, it can not be implemented in our system, and is already available for our version.

Is there any user specific setings to do in order to see this indicator?

Thanks and Regards,

Mayur