cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SelectAll/Deselect in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After I set the table rowselectable to be manual it still shows the selectall/Deselect all option in the table. If it is selected it shortdumps. I am assuming that the rowselectable manual should turn off the selectall/deselect all option from the table header row..what is happening here???

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

In your Table UI Element, try setting rowSelectable = unchecked and selectionMode = auto or none.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess my question was can I remove the select all / deselect option. By setting the mode as auto doesn't make change it.

I am not sure what I am missing.

Thanks again.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about this. In the context node, set Selection = 0..1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked. Thanks .

Is it possible to have a selectionchangebehaviour as manual and set selection in context as 0..1 and be able to select multiple...

I want to be able to select/deselect multiple lines base on click on the line item not by select all/deselect all

Thanks

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Setting the context node's Selection property to 0..1 will prevent you from being able to select more than one row of the table at a time. If you want to  select multiple rows by clicking on the rows with the mouse, you need to define the Selection as 0..n or 1..n. You can then select multiple rows by holding down the CTRL key on your keyboard while you click the rows. The select all/deselect all option will appear on the table again when you change the context node Selection property to 0..n or 1..n.

Cheers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

selection mode property of table will allow to select the multible record with 'CTRL' button.

following steps.

1. goto component controller, select node and change the  cardinality to 0...n.

2. goto view layout and select table properities change the selection mode as  "Multinolead".

Thanks