Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new field From table list to access seq table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I Created new table for billing output type

this table has sale org/billing type and service agent which I added from added fields selection list.

When I wanted to add this table to the access seq I got red mark(attached  file)
for the field service agent on this table ( fields sale org and billing typemarked ok)

I understand that is because this field is relating to shipments documents
and not billing document ,

How can I activate this field for updating data on it on
transaction code vv31?

Is there any user exist for that ?

Regards

Zachi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Service agent (also known as Forwarding Agent, data element TDLNR) is assigned on a shipment document. It represents the carrier to which the shipment is tendered.  This field is not transferred to the billing document by the standard routines, as a shipment can contain multiple deliveries with their own billing criteria.

If your business process is such that a logical association of service agent and billing document exists, you can customize the system to bring the data onto the billing document header.  Follow the IMG process under Sales & Distribution, System Modifications, Create New Fields (Using Condition Technique), New Fields For Output Control.  You will need to find a user exit to populate the service agent on the billing document header.  Once that is working, you assign a variable in the output field catalogue to the new field and make it part of an access sequence.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  thank you for your answer

which user exit can I use  for this?

Regards

Zachi.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC) is worth a try. 

Regards,

Ken

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether service agent is added as partner function in the shipping document.If so, you can the same in the billing document - partner determination, and then you can add the partner function in the output determination table. If this field is not available in the output structure, then you may follow OSS Note 164727 - Additional fields for output structure KOMKBV3  for appending the field in the output structure. Then try to add it in the access sequence.

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please tell the field name for Service agent?

I am searching for field Service agent in the field catalogue in Output procedure for billing but I am unable to find it.

Please describe what the service agent does, so that we can suggest a field present in the catalogue.