cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Patner finding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I´ve configured the service desk with patner finding. But when I test it there comes the message that the automatical mail to the support team can´t be send because there can´t be find a receiver. But in the PFAC there is the team created. In the logs I can see that the team was found forms are started and then only the send of the mail must be done. And in the BP and the user the mail is inside.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it. It was a problem in the action. Inside the action the method was defined with a standard partner. After I´ve changed the partner inside the method the mail was sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You some time before also faced the same issue is it? did you resolve? or the same issue?

you also mentioned in your old discussion you are using reporter and processor as the same BP s t?

if the same issue , make sure in action tab whether actions got triggered or nt?

if no action triggered. deactivate the badi CRM_ACTION_BADI and try to triggr the action again,

Just last week we had similar issue here, check out and let me knw

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3191051

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve found out that when I give a mail adress to the bp (organization) the automatical message will be send but when I use a bp (person) it won´t be send.

In the rule there was defined via ppoma_crm that the person is inside the organization unit.

But I want to send a automatical information to more than one person.