Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue more qty than delivered

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did a consignment fillup of 40 pcs but can only delivered 10 pcs on my DO.

When I create a consignment issue with reference to consignment fillup, it pulls in 40 pcs instead of 10 pcs.

Is this the standard SAP practise?

I think it should picked up 10 pcs. Can some one tell me what happened?

Thanks

Bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you found a solution?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I create a consignment issue with reference to consignment fillup

Is this the standard SAP practise?

No the standard process is

Consignment Fill-up     KB => LF => F8

Consignment Issue      KE => LF => F2

Here KE should be created in reference to F8 only and NOT KB.

G. Lakshmipathi

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why the need to create F8?

Consignment fill up should not comes with proforma invoices.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

always fill up order will be with proforma invoice because the ownership is not transfered and this proforma invoice for transporation or reference puropse, once material is sold by the customer then he informs to the supplier, upon the confirmation issue order will be created then we do not pick the goods we do only pgi followed by invocie F2.

Thanks

VSA

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Using Reason for rejection:

CF created for 40EA, only 10EA have been delivered to consignment warehouse. What happens to the other 30EA in the CF? Are these delivered at a later stage? In other words, in the CF being used again?

If not then for the 30EA a reason for rejection can be used in the CF. Thereafter when CI is created with reference to CF, maybe only 10EA shall be copied. Please test this.

2. Using requirement in VTAA (copy control):

Please check with an existing requirement or with a new requirement, can this business need be met.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no reason for User to close the backorder of consignment fillup.

as for the copy requirement options, yes, it might be possible to explore some form of customized codes to it. However, where can I insert it? Any user exit that you might recommend

thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you refer consignment fill up order? Once consignment fill-up process is completed, then only 10 quantity will be available in plant-consignment inventory. You can just create consignment issue order for the customer (without reference to fill-up), material + plant combinations, the system will confirm only 10 quantity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

may be you have done fill up order for 40 nos and delivered only 10 nos, now during consignment issue you will have option to enter the quantity also during fillup i do not think you have done PGI where as during issue time you will perform PGI then followed by billing.

Thanks

VSA

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Finance Dept need us to refer to the consignment fill up order. This is to ensure that all fill up quantity are accounted for. Our customer has many outlets and the quantity are being summarized into the SoldTo account. It is not possible to know which outlet has how many items with them in MB58.

That's the reason. Very similiar concept as SD quotation

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

The PGI had been completed.

Could the problem be due to configuration setting?

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, In your case you have created Consignment fill up order of qty 4o and actualy send 10 qty only, Did GR of qty 10 ( 301 W) . And again you are doing the Consignment issue order w r f to Fill up order then system picking qty 40, it is coz of copy control, you have to change the qty manualy as 10.

Regards,

Anand

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot be changing the long list of consignment pickup/issue article.

I need the system to default the actual quantity that was delivered out of that consignment fill up order.

If i had 100 items, does that means I had to filter thru each article?

Do you have a second options?