Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create reason why delivery delay

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am  working in FOOD organization where delay number of invoices created and delivery delaied due to different reason. i like to create the reason in the delivery but i don't know here and how i can create the reason.  please help me if any body know it.

Regards

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan ,

U can check in the POD where we maintain the reason for quantity variance if its help u out

Regards

Ramesh 

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

My purpose to inform the management and all other related person about the delay reason. it is the requirement from management but i dont know how and where i can create the this field. if you have the idea and way to solve it then please help me.

Khan

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on my testing, I have noticed that some fields in the sales order are still editable, after creation of a delivery. These fields could be used. E.g.

You could use field Order Reason, Tab Sales, at header level in the sales order or field PO number etc., Tab Order data, at item level in the sales order.

Please explain the purpose of inputting / giving this "reason".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

you also can make use of Material group field on the sales order (Line item wise), this is drop down can choose the reason as per the requirement.

Thanks

VSA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As like Order Reason in sale order, you dont have such field in delivery.  You have to make use of some existing unutilised fields like Shipment Blocking Reason which is available in "Shipment" tab in delivery header.  You can create some texts related to your scenario in OVTS and assign here.

G. Lakshmipathi