cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional view page in customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

In the customer master data we have 3 views ,like company code data,sales area data, and general data , my client requirement is that to have another one additional view like xxx customer group.how can it would be done can u explain the process sir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before "proposing" a new view in CMR (customer master record), understand and evaluate if this requirement can be fulfilled in the existing three views available.

SAP has set up CMR with lot of thought.

There could be fields pertaining to

i) Independent of Sales

ii) Dependent to Sales

iii) Dependent to Company code

xxx customer group.

Customer group is a field that already exists in Sales Area Data, Tab Sales.

Please explain:

i) What requirements does the client have? (not the proposal or the solution)

ii) Are these requirements dependent upon / different for one sales organization to another? Or it is independent of Sales entities (Same information for all sales areas)?

With information / answers to point 3 maybe members can suggest (which could be part of standard configuration).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha,

Standard SAP gives only these 3 views. I think you have to talk to ABAPer to enhance it.

Thanks

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pardha

Please check the following links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3198538

http://scn.sap.com/thread/562653

regards

Harish

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

What is there in those links and which post in those threads are useful? Please give some details about the links provided. If you find the answer in those threads, please explain the solution in your own words and then provide the links for further reference. Otheriwise, posting just links is called as 'Link Farming' in SCN terminology.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha,

these 3 views you get in standard SAP, in case you want any thing more than standard you may have to go for enhancement with the help of Tech team.

Thanks

VSA