cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netweaver upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we just recently upgraded our client systems with windows 7. unfortunately NWBC version 1.0 doesnt run on windows 7 so i did some digging around and found out that NWBC version 3.0 and above runs with windows 7 but now my problem is i need to upgrade my sap system which is Netweaver 7.0 (AS ABAP)  SP15 to  21, please how do i go about this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you want to do ? Upgrade NWBC to 3.0 or Upgrade SAP system to SP21?

Easy way will be to go through Solution Manager Maintenance Optimizer and find out the packages required to go from SP15 to SP21

After that using SPAM/SAINT you can upgrade to SP21.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i actually want to run NWBC on windows 7 and one of the requirment is NWBC 3 with SP21, i have an ECC 6.0 with SP15 and running NWBC 1.0 on windows xp but since i upgraded my client system to windows 7 NWBC doesnt work anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

i actually want to run NWBC on windows 7 and one of the requirment is NWBC 3 with SP21, i have an ECC 6.0 with SP15 and running NWBC 1.0 on windows xp but since i upgraded my client system to windows 7 NWBC doesnt work anymore

t_peschar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just download the latest 3.5 NWBC from service market place (NWBC350_6-10010402.EXE) and install this version

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOUR LINK

(NWBC350_6-10010402.EXE) DOESNT WORK

t_peschar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's impossible to create a link. On service market place "download" area it's easy to find.