SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print a Invoice Document through EA60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a invoice.In the Header level it has values in the following fields :-Coll. bill acct, Substitute doc.When i tried to print it using EA60.It gives and error that no print document found.Please suggest if i am missing something.

Thanks

Rahul Jain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It seems that you are working on collective invoices. In the example that you given it seems that the invoice is only for a child account.  These child invoices cannot be printed using EA60.

A collective invoice is to be created using T code EA10_COLL.This collective invoice will contain all the details of the child accounts that were not invoice in a parent collective account. Once the collective invoice is generated you can print it along with the child invoices using T Code EA64.

For details on collective billing please check it out on SAP Library available on the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/e6/ea46d8369911d289a10000e828485b/frameset.htm

Kindly revert back if you need info.

Regards,

Rahul

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I think you are doing collective billing scenario.

For collective billing print document try TCODE: EA64.

i think this will help you.

regards,

Nags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It seems that you are working on collective invoices. In the example that you given it seems that the invoice is only for a child account.  These child invoices cannot be printed using EA60.

A collective invoice is to be created using T code EA10_COLL.This collective invoice will contain all the details of the child accounts that were not invoice in a parent collective account. Once the collective invoice is generated you can print it along with the child invoices using T Code EA64.

For details on collective billing please check it out on SAP Library available on the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/e6/ea46d8369911d289a10000e828485b/frameset.htm

Kindly revert back if you need info.

Regards,

Rahul