cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default currency for SC/PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'd like to ask you about one of the standard behaviour of SRM. When creating a SC, the total value of shopping cart is in the currency taken from vendor master records and it is trasfered to SAP without any possibility to change it. (We use extended classic scenario for SRM 7)

We want to have the total amount of the currency based of the currency of the item lines ( with a check to have just one currency per shopping cart)

As many of you faced the requirement to change this standard behaviour, could you give us some advice, best practice, which BADI to use and what should we keep in mind for this?

thank you very much and carpe diem!

maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

First, in standard, Shopping Cart total value cannot be in supplier currency as suppliers are at SC item level.

So, total value is calculated in company currency.

Foreign currency is at item level.

I guess you are talking only about catalog item, item with contract or item with purchase infor record (i mean where supplier pricing conditions exist) ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the attribute local currency (CUR) using transaction code PPOMA_BBP for the particular shopping cart user.Here you have the possibilities to allow or change the shopping cart currency.

And you can also use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI: BAdI for Changing EBP Purchasing Documents.

Regards,

RBEI SRM Naga.