Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable mintenance order cost tab

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My client requiremets, cost tab disable in maint order at superwiser level(user id).So,user unable to see the planning and actual cost except only dept head and Planner head.

Please guide us is it possible in sap pm.

Regards,

Akhilesh singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Akilesh,

Order View profiles are assigned per Order type, not user, and I don't think there is an authorization object for Order costs, so you'd probably have to create a transaction variant and control this authorization by transaction codes.

You will also need to account for lists (IW38/IW39) , as you can see the costs there.

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks sebastian for your reply but main concerned of authorization object(order cost) for diff user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

You can create Screen / Transaction Variant where you can hide the Cost Tab in Maintenance Order by using Tcode SHD0.

Then in SHD0,you can create Variant Group where you can define group of people for whom mentioned tab should be invisible and it is supervisor level in your case.

This will be active only for those people defined in Variant Group, rest of the people still will be able to see Cost tab.

Regards,

Deepak

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

my client requirement has been solved as per your suggestions.

Thanks,

Akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can mark the thread as answered if resolved.

Regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)