Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO transfer in error

rajesh_r11
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have one issue where PO changes is not transferred to backend system after netprice is been changed in SRM PO,

the issue is been the account assignment line is changed to 2 from 1 and due to this we are getting the issue of transferring the PO,

Below is the error message

Sum of qty <4> is greater than total qty

please help on this

Regards

Rajesh Rajagopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked SAP Note: 1611286?

I hope it works for you.

Regards,

rajesh_r11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VInay,

Thanks for your help, i checked that note: 1611286 but its already implemented in our system,

could you please help me out with other notes if any , its really urgent my friend.

The problem is i could not find line: 1 for act assgn it shows only line 2

So the issue is coming in PO transfer

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Please take a look note Note 918450 - Correction report: Account Assinment Index problem ; It looks like you are having index issue with account assignment. For SRM 6 and above version SAP recommend to run report or schedule it.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

there are a lot of notes for index renumbering, which might help, depending on your SRM release level. For example: 1690269 Accounting index not re-numbering when transfering PO to ERP

Search for notes on the Service Marketplace with keywords >accounting index< and your exact release level to narrow the search results.

Notes should correct the behavior for newly created POs, for old POs the report from note 918450 might be needed.

Regards,

Timea