cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAP Receiver Adapter in RWB .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are getting "Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault" for SOAP Receiver Adapter  in RWB in production system.

The error is only for one interface and it is not permanent. We are getting this error from last 4 days . The communication goes in error for only some time  , one or two hour .  After that it starts working fine automatically. And when we resend the failed messages , it gets processed successfully.

I also checked with target application , they are saying there is no issue at their end .

Please suggest where what could be the problem and what should I check. Appreciate response.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I also checked with target application , they are saying there is no issue at their end .

you can either try to turn on sync logging if you see the error

or ask the target application guys to send you the logs so you can check why this application did not respond properly - it's definately target app that is causing the issue

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

Thanks for the reply ,

I have asked the target application guy to send us the logs. Awaiting reply.

One more question , as you said "you can either try to turn on sync logging if you see the error".

Can you pls explain it in detail , how to do this?

Thanks,

Pankaj

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. for sync logging:

set:

Service SAP XI AF Messaging:  messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody = false

but make sure you set it only when a few messages are being processed

as this can cause PI to slow down if many messages are being processed

then you will see everything

2. for even better logs - have a look at my blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/01/12/michals-pi-tips-xpi-inspector--he...

with this tool you can even monitor it better as it will turn on the logging which you need

and show everything on one screen

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

It may be issue with the target system or may be some issue with ur network. So please check the connectivity with the target system when you are getting this type of problem.

As suggested by Michal also check the target system logs.

Regards,

Nayan