cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM repositorie no download in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I have two reposisories in MDM for contracts into same server.  two repositories in MDM working fine uses MDM Manager client.

In srm server add a new external catalog url and PPOMA Made settup a new ID catalog. the problem is just only one catatalog is available show the previously catalog.  what can  I do to show two repositories in User interface.

thanks. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi oscar,

sorry i am not getting...."the problem is just only one catatalog is available show the previously catalog." can you explain it a little bit.

Regards

Nitish Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish.

yes previously had a repositories workingok . after was created another repositorie for catalogs the problem is only first catalog is load since user interface in shopping cart. the new catalog is not download.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Check your webservices you created for catalog, check the repository name and catalog name and other parameters. check below link....

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29339

Regards

Nitish Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitish.

sorry but the document DOC-29339 no show the images. could you please send me the document.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the problem was the port in repositories MDM server was not same the srm catalog extern settup.

thanks

regards.

Answers (0)