Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Package Phase

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Good mornign everyone,

I have been importing my Support Package queue and have reached the RUN_SPAU_? phase. (This phase prompts you to adjust your modifications to Repository objects by calling transaction SPAU.)

I am not sure what to do next.

If I run SPAU or SE95 and select all "Modified objects and Enhancements" and leave the Agents, Last Changed By, ... options empty I get "No object within selected filter parameters"

If I go to SU09 I get 4 requests (2 Developement / Correction, Create logical Systems and Alter SAP Library Location )

My first question is how come the support package implementation stops on RUN_SPAU_? if there is nothing to to adjust.

Second question: is there a relation between the content of SPAU/SE95 and SU09.

Thank you

Regards

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions, link.

One of the reason I had problem moving away from the SPAU phase is that I imported the queue as a background process. I restarted the import in DIALOG mode this time and was able to move on and complete my installation.

All done and dusted.

Ta!

Corinne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Corinne,

The link below would help you understand the relation between SPAU & SE09.

And would help you take appropriate action.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/fa633cb3caf138e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Corinne,

Only those objects that have been modified by you and are being redelivered by SAP in an upgrade/with the Support Package Queue are presented for adjustment.

During the import, the system automatically recognizes whether a modification adjustment is required. You are then prompted to perform the modification adjustment.

You must decide whether the objects contained in the adjustment list should <u>retain</u> your modifications or if they should be <u>reset to original</u>. This is mandatory and must be carried out for each object visible in the adjustment transaction. Otherwise, the new original stays active in your System. The objects continue to be displayed in SPAU as not adjusted.

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

ganesh_borase2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Phase RUN_SPAU_?: Information on Objects Modified in System

The import was completed successfully. This means that all the

Repository objects that were imported are now activated in the shipped

original state.

The system detected however that 27 of the Repository objects in the

Support Packages have been modified in your system

Check whether you want to retain or restore these changes you have made.

To do this, call transaction SPAU (choose 'Call SPAU').

For more information about performing the modification adjustment, see

'Modification Adjustment Help'.

If you want to continue importing the queue immediately, choose

'Continue'.

when i run SPAU, it display the more than 27 repository object then how to find the exact repository object?

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem - what to do?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem - what to do?

First, stop hijacking old threads....

Second, read the documentation... This is a very simple task and is NOT a technical issue is more a part of the SP process.

Regards

Juan