Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Standard Network activities / LSMW / Help needed

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do changes to standard network activities using LSMW. I have got more than 100 standard networks and want to change the work center, number of capacities, calculation key and the utilisation percentage for different activity. When I try to create an LSMW for this, i realised that there is no facility to record the "Cursor Position" for selecting an activity and without this, I can do nothing. Is there a way to handle this.

For better clarity, I also provide the following information.

1. The activity number or the sequence at which the activity occurs is not constant. The activity number is different for different networks and hence their positions.

2. For the same std network, I can select multiple alternatives.

Please advise if somebody has solved this issue earlier.

mojesh03
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anyone here please tell me in which tables the Distributable and Assigned budget will flow according to the year fields ???

anne-petteroe
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Mojesh,

While we're happy that you've come to SAP Community to get an answer to your question, you posted your question as an answer in an old thread. Posting in older threads is not the best way to get guidance.

If you're looking for help, you should ask a new question: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.

Best regards,
Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Navaneetha Krishnan

The "Legacy System Migration Workbench" is a Basis Tool

it might be more benifical to ask the Basis form

Ger

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for your remark. I will close this thread and post another thread in BASIS forum.

For others,

I checked all the replies mentioned, but all of them pertain to operative PS elements. I want the LSMW to be recorded for Standard Networks and not operative networks.  We create more than 100 standard networks for every implementation and that is in each system. We have four systems in the landscape. We tried creating LSMW with some of the best guys in our organisation but still not able to complete that successfully.

I will try to post this query in BASIS forum.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did it manually

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha Krishnan

Did you solve your problem?

I have to change dependencies on my configurable standard network.

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcio,

I couldnt really find a way to create or change standard networks.

and specifically for dependencies, there is no way you can do by any of the known techniques. You only have to manually assign dependencies to each of the network activities. I know it is painful but it has to be endured for this set up.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navneetha,

Please try LSMW and do recording of TCODE CN02 to change standard network.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if function module 'BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN' can be used by calling it in custom program and update from the XLS file.

Regards,

Mahendra

scr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try CN47 transaction in your LSMW, it seems to be a good prospect.

Kind Regards,

Satti Charvak