cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release to Accounting - Grading out icons

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

when using vf02 and clicking release to accounting button the document gets released to accounting. i want to avoid this.

i have already used authorization for company code in FI. still it is not working.

is there a way to grade out release to accounting icon in vf02 mode..?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check Tcode VOFA and select the billing type F1 or F2 or whichever you are using , check on posting block control , so that u will not be able to post it to accounting.

bye

reward i f helped

giri ............

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

one option is there ,transaction code is : <b>VFX3</b> for list of release accounting. u will try on this one.

Rewards point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

folks..

THE SCENARIO IS ....I SHOULD USE VF02 BUT NOT POST DOCUMENTS.

so already i had enabled vofa block and deactivated vfx3 usage for the end user.

still he is able to post via green flag (release toaccounting) via vf02 mode.

on some suggestion i played with authorization object for FI. so that it avoids a user in a company code.

still it doesnt works...

so one whacky idea is to grade out green flag.. in vf02 mode .. is there a way for this... ?

any other ways are invited....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, the matter here is even if u can make the green flag ths release to accounting as display mode stil there are other two options , either by going to menu bar u can relese to accounting or F8 so you need to go for posting block that is the only possible way

bye