cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis in Access Control finished with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to configure and run rulesets in a test GRC system.

When I tried to run a “User level Risk Analysis” I get the error "Risk Analysis finished with error” (Screen Shot Attached)

I did the following steps

1.)   1.) Defined a New Connector group namely “SAP_BAS_LG” in SPRO -> GRC -> Common Component Settings -> Integration Framework -> “Maintain  

Connector and Connection Types”

2.)    2.) Assigned the system “IS1 – ECC IDES” as the Target connector in “Assign Connectors to Connector groups”

3.)    3.) Under SPRO -> GRC ->Access Control -> “Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups” defined a new connection group namely “SAP_BAS_LG”

4.)  Then in NWBC I created a new access risk with risk Id “ZBAS” and assigned this to “Global Ruleset”. This is basically access risk between SU01 and PFCG transactions.

5.)   5.) I created two roles in backend system and assigned to test user

6.)   6.) Ran all the Sync jobs and Generated rulesets but still it is showing the attached error.

Thanks,

James.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Did you check what error you are getting in SLG1 logs. This would provide more details to find the reaon why you are getting this error?

Best regards,

Smriti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti and Nandita,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the SLG1 log and found that the RFC user's password was wrongly stored and therefore the GRC system was unable to connect to the backend system.

I have changed it now in SM59 and risk analysis is working fine

Thanks,

James.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Happy to hear that issue has been resolved by looking into SLG1 logs.

Best Regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for this useful thread. It too help me solve one of my issue by checking the SLG1 error and rectifying the RFC user details as well as another parameter (1001).

Many thanks.

Paul

former_member193071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

We are in SP14 and facing the same issue, When I checked the SLG1 logs error message  "Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_ROLE_GET_AUTH" not fo'

when I tried to run the Auth synch job for the connector it is showing the message "Reason Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_AUTH_G PFCG authorization sync failed with errors"

Many Thanks.

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Kindly check that the defined connectors are assigned with all the below Integration

scenarios.

AUTH

PROV

ROLEMG

SUPMG

This can be done in the following path SPRO -> GRC -> Common Component

Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connection Settings.

Also provide us the SLG1 logs,if any.

Best Regards,

Nandita