cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without stock movement usage decision given

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We have issue in that user save the Inspection lot Without any stock movement in the inspection lot ( suppose 5 Nos in Quality Stock either 5 Nos will accept or reject ) but user has given decision in as accepted but in the Inspection Lot stock tab there is no any movement of stock.

Is there any configuration or user exit so that available , sot that without any movement in  nspection Lot stock tab system should not allow to save inspection lot. Plz suggest us.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need for enhancement.  This is covered by standard functionality by createing a user status that is assigned to the inspection type you are uisng, (done in configuration).

These are the steps:

Create two user status codes.

10 NSUS No UD before stock posting This should be initial status.

20 UDAL UD Allowed

Under NSUS:

Business Transaction: Make usage decision. Set radio buttons "Forbidden" and "No Action".

Under UDAL:

Business Transaction: Complete Inventory Posting. Set radio buttons "No Influence" and "Set"

Business Transacton: Make usage decision. Set radio buttons "Allowed" and "No Action"

This should work.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

not clear plz explain in detail?

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

What FF has given you a solution, you need to define it in Tcode-BS02.

Go to BS02, click on Create to have new custom User Status Profile.

Click on 'Object Types' and select option-Insp. lot with plan and char.

Then define two statuses as below:

Status Number | Status | Short Text                         | Lowest Status No. | Highest Status No.

10                     NSUS   No UD before stock posting              10                            10

20                     UDAL   UD Allowed                                      20                            20

Once statuses defined as above,

- Double click on status-10 & click on 'Create' button.

Search for Business Transaction-Make usage decision and select 'Forbidden' & 'No Action'.

- Similarly, double click on status-20, and select below business transactions along with values:

Complete inventory posting - No Influence & Set

Make usage decision - Allowed & No Action.

Once you define this Status Profile, go and assign the same to Inspection Type (in Config) for which you want above functionality.

Hope this is clear.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

not working T-Code - BS02 applied all setting in BS02. I have also applied User exit in that Information message come , how i can change it error message. Plz give suggestion.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which user exit you applied ?? Similar to Warning Message, take help from ABAP team to incorporate error message.

REgards,

Anup

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What user exit did you apply?  There should be NO user exit involved in this.

See if you have a user status profile QM_L_003 in your system.  I think this might be provided by SAP now. You can use this instead of creating one as I described.

If you have access to OSS there is also a note in there that describes this as well. Note 44923.  This is not a development note but an explanation of the functionality.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF

Can u explain me in detail how i can use this user status profile QM_L_003 . It is available in sap . I have already apply above suggestion but it is not fulfil our requirement.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You added the user status to the inspection type in configuration and then you created a new inspection lot which shows the status profile and it allowed you to make the UD without making the stock posting?

Please review the status profile in config and make sure no one has changed it, (highly unlikely).

Try creating a new user status profile as described above and try that one out.

User status DOES work for this process.  It's been done by several people, (including me), and there are other threads on the internet on it.

FF

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dear Frnd,

Why u need a user exit for this only to restrict the person that without stck posting he/she is not able to move the stck. This purpose resolved by simple make the setting in ur UD Code in selected sets, by using transfer posting field.

IF it is  Accepted --> move to unrestricted

if it is Rejected---> move to blocked

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check enhancement-QEVA0007.

1. This requirement can not be handeled by standard message handling functionality so you need to cater the need by using enhancement.
  2. Enhancement QEVA0007 (UD: Control of compulsory comment or long text presetting)
  3. Create project ZW_QMSTK in CMOD.
  4. Do the enhancement assignment and create a program zxqevu09 by double clikcing on it.
  5. You need to check whether the stock posting is ZERO or not.
  6. If its a ZERO then we need to give warning/error messages.

Regards

Vivek