cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding billing document number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

my requirement is with in one company code i am using 2 billing document types and i want the number ranges should start with the same number range

ex : 1st doc type is f1 and no range is 900000

2nd doc type is f2 and no range is 900000

in the above example if i generate the billing doc with f1 the no range should start with 900000 and after that if i generate billing doc with f2 i should get the no range should start with 900000 only

this is the requirement so is there any user exit for this requirement pls help me in this regard

thank tou

raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE , (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)</b> is used for the internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

The way you can do is create a z-table, and using the document type assign the number range and increment numbers when the billing document.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward Points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The system didnot know thing about.if u raised first billing document (F1) means 9000000 aagain u raised one invoice is 9000001.next u raised one invoice (F2) is 9000002.

Rewards point it helps