cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic scenario-Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using IDES(SRM 7.00 withou EHP1) and trying to understand the configuration behind Classic PO.

I have deactivated extended classic scenario and sourcing is not carried out for Product category.PI is not enabled .

I think i have done the necessary configuration required for generating Classic PO and the PO also got generated but i am not able to edit the PO in Backend due to which i am assuming that this PO got transferred from the SRM as the backend PO is not a leading PO

So how can i be sure that the PO which appears in backend is created from  Classic scenario and not extended classic scenario.I am not able to edit this PO in backend as i get the message that " BBP Purchase order cannot be changed".

Is the value of field STATU in table EKKO different for PO created from Classic/extended classic scenario.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While checking in related documents if the scenario is CS you will just see PO Backend Document Number.

Regards,

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the easiest way to find out, which follow-on documents have been created is to check the "Related Documents" tab of the Shopping Cart on the UI ("Document Number" and "Backend Document Number") or the Header/Item links with tc. BBP_PD.

Regards,

Timea