cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary conditions in vk11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

supplementary conditions are maintained in vk11 ,if we press shift +f7  ( here we can maintain)

main  thing is to maintain

ex : MRP 150 RS

Subsidy 30 rs

so current price is 120 ( after reducing subsidy)

when ever clint wants to show subsidy price ( 30 rs ) instead of 120 in this case we maintain this process

But my doubt is here in which business process clint wants to maintain subsidy price to show customer ?  

thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this concept clear? If you have any open questions then please do ask.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checking the definition of supplement in google, the following was obtained:

Verb:
Add an extra element or amount to: ........

Condition supplements like KA00, RA00, RB00 etc. are "extra" in the sense that the values of these supplement condition types are added extra in VK11 for PR00

(no separate condition records are created for these condition supplements)

I hope this gives more clarity on why these are called condition supplements & where to use these.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. New product; along with Price a promotional discount:

A Computer manufacturing company has come up with a new product e.g. Laptop with new technology. It wants to give a 2% discount on each of these products. This discount is for promotional purposes.

With condition supplement functionality, no separate condition record for this discount condition type has to be created (i.e. no need to go to VK11, input the discount condition type).

By going in to VK12, input PR00, give the price, then in Shift + F7, give this discount condition type 2%-

In sales order, when this material and customer feature then both the price and this discount shall feature.

In V/08 and V/06 required pricing settings have to be maintained.

2. Price of raw material increases, then for every Computer; along with Price a surcharge:

(irrespective of customers)

Here too condition supplement is applicable.

Same description (in terms of logic) as point 1.