Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fields in /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_H_BD SRM component

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to add 2 custom fields, I have added in this 2 custom fields in append structure and replicated in standard NODE of Component controller I did this as suggested by one document.

This is configured in OIF (Tab Strips) - When I am trying to create RFX my custom fields are visible and I am able to enter the values but when I am navigating to other tab strip and coming back to main tab strip my custom field is getting cleared, initial entry is getting clear. Can any one suggest me how can this resolved.

Thanks in advance,

Shaik Farooq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199670
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

If you found any solution could you please post the same.

Thanks

Manimaran K

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

As Arun said you need to add the fields in two structures:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID

But, you don't need to create an enhancement point in the standard webdynpro component in order to add a custom field in SRM documents. You can add the fields by customizing. Check the following document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25692

Anyway if you want to change some data within your enhancement point, for example from a custom button event, you need to mark the element as "changed by client" and trigger and update event, check the following code:

DATA: lo_nd_rfq_parameters TYPEREFTO if_wd_context_node,

lo_el_rfq_parameters TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element,

ls_rfq_parameters TYPE wd_this->element_rfq_parameters.

lo_nd_rfq_parameters = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_rfq_parameters ).

lo_el_rfq_parameters = lo_nd_rfq_parameters->get_element( ).

"Modify the data you want...

"

lo_el_rfq_parameters->set_static_attributes(

EXPORTING

static_attributes = ls_rfq_parameters ).

*  Set as changed by client:

CALL METHOD lo_el_rfq_parameters->set_changed_by_client

EXPORTING

flag = abap_true.

* Trigger the update event:

wd_this->mo_dodm_rfq_h_bd->/sapsrm/if_cll_mapper~update( ).

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Actually I followed the document and done all the setting as mention in that but when I go and check in portal screen my custom fields dint reflected.

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID - In this structure I have added my fields

Followed all the steps mention in that dcoument but it dint reflect in protal. So I started working on Webdynpro enhancement.

Should I need to include this structure in this table also - BBP_PDHSC

Please give me some clues where I am really missing the steps.

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Farooq

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to add the fields also in the structure:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

is necessary to add the fields in both structures.

Then you need to go to:

Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields on Header Level -> Metadata for Fields on Document Headers

And add a new entry for BUS2200 check "Field Visible" and "Field Enabled".

And that's all, with this the fields must appear. You don't need to add an append structure in other tables.

Hope this help you.

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Shoudl I use same APPEND structure name in both structures or else I can use different append strutures and field name is common.

Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields on Header Level -> Metadata for Fields on Document Headers

Here I need to assign DYN custom CLass / method . which BADI/CLASS I need to enahnce and assign for any action.

Thank and Regards,

Shaik Farooq

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

You need to use different append structures for each structure but the name of the fields should be the same.

Is not necessary to assign a dynamic class and method, but if you want to use it you can create a new class with the class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDF_HD as superclass. You can use the class

/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDF_HD_RFQ as reference.

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

As we got the same requirement in Shopping cart for SOS tab by adding 5 custom fields when moving to other tabs data was cleared so could you please help me out on this. Its urgent

Thanks,

Venkatesh G

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel that that the field is not added to Database structure. To add the fields to screen we have to add it in two structures. I believe u have added to the header structure of RFQ but u missed to append it to database structure