cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC for Non-SAP controls and Audit ???

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am just evaluating the product ( SAP GRC PC,RM) for one of my client , Our Auditors/Compliance officers need advise on which of the SAP GRC modules supports the Internal Audit Working papers requirements e.g. like what softwares like TeamMate and ProAudit do.

The key activities are:

o  Risk-based Audit Planning

o  Resource & Project Scheduling

o  Workpaper Management

o  Project & Issues Tracking

o  Management & Audit Committee Reporting.

Could anyone suggest me whether GRC PC or RM have these functionalities. also they have got so many paper based controls and which is not related to SAP , can we use GRC PC to automate those Non-SAP controls.

Shankar

SAP GRC Access Control Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Beginning with SP 08 and 09 for Process Control 10.0, there is an interface with Netweaver Audit Management, which allows interaction between PC and Audit Management.  Risk-based scoping can be done in PC and sent to Audit Management for Project Tracking and workpaper management.  You can also use continuous control monitoring (automated controls) with non-SAP systems through additional software provided by Greenlight.  PC can also be used for non-SAP manual controls.  Since the interface with Audit Management is brand new, let me know if you cannot find any documentation on it. 

0 Kudos

Thanks Davis & Minocha ,

@ Paul Davis , could not get much information on interface with Audit Management , do you have some docs related to this , could you please share with me ??

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have access to the GRC PC 10 RKT on Service Marketplace?  There you can find a section on new functionality in Service Pack 08.  There is material in that on the interface between GRC and Audit Management. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uma Shankar.

As Paul rightly said this is delivered from SP08 onwards. In addition to the documents , you can also go to Tcode PLMC_AUDIT to check the settings and also its F1 help documentation .

regards,

Rajeshwari

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Kindly refer to the notes 1681117-Documentation: Internal Audit Management & 1673593-Updates to Customizing for GRC 10 Due to SP08

Hope this helps.

BR,

Saksham Minocha