cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% discount instead of 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus pl give me clarification  on below link

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/50-discount-instead-of-100-1199886

thannk you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,,

•   First let we think where we exactly give command to the system , whether system calculate 10% or 50% or 100%...???
  • By assigning Base Cal type 28 ( withe the help of abap code ) , system calculate 100% discount on Value.
  • If we want 50% discount instead of 100%, change the same in Base cal type 28, or create one Base Cal type with the help of ABAPER , and assign the same into condition type .
  • so system calculate 50% discount of the total value.

If you want further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See the Requirement 28 in Pricing, determined 100% discount for the Free Good Condition Type R100.

Now say of you want only 50% discount instead of 100% then you will have to do ABAP code in Routine - 28 in T-Code VOFM.

Your ABAPer will do the necessary changes so that now system will calculate 50% Discount instead of 100%. But this will be applicable to all the Sales Document Types containing R100 Condition Type. of you want this for specific Sales Organization or Sales area then you will have to incorporate the same in the Routine.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Free Goods scenario is Running based on Quantity not a amount / value.This scenario is going on Requirement 55 and also calculation type 28 in pricing Procedure.This means if you want give Free goods based on quantity i mean if you buy 10 materials 1 or 2  goods free on total quantity.This scenario also you know But in You are Case,

Ex:if you purchase 10 materials ,they will give 50% discount instead of  100%.In this case ,i think you dont want Free goods scenario why because you can prefer/go on Discounts scenario.

If you Purchase 10 materials they will give 50% discount on total quantity .

Free goods scenarios used for only 100% discount on total quantity .

Thanks,

Naren K

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. In the link which you have shared, please read the post by Michael Debevec. He has explained the solution.

He is an expert in pricing.

2. In IDES, in V/08, in pricing procedure RVAA01, see what is the Step of condition type R100, along with its requirement (55) and base cal typ (28).