Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control ower can't see task on his inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Process control 3

just one user does not receive task in his inbox,

I've already entered on T-code SWIA, and foward to the user again, but he can not see on in inbox

he was a subprocess owner (he received normal) and now he is a control owner.

another user is facing with same problem, but there was no changes in her aplication roles, last month she was able to see on the Portal Work Inbox.

I saw on tansaction se16 table SWWUSERWI, and the task is with the user.

end user  has no access to back end t-code swbp.

Looks like the portal error, but just with 2 users

Does anyone has an idea?

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edurado,

If only one user ia facing this issue-you can check the user validity in SU01->Personlaization->timefram of the user. Make sure its valid for the timeframe planned.

Do you see any error in the workflow task in SWI1?

You can also check the role assignment validity of that object (control) in GRFN_STR_CHANGE (under Roles tab). Make sure the validity falls in the current timeframe.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

two user has this problem and time frame is OYEAR as the other users its so strange because on last month they were able to see that,

on swi1 there are error message, I've check the log and grafic,

on the portal (using web dynpro report and also qhen I try to reoplace and put the user it shows that they are the control owner)...

I've check on back end there they show control owner wand tester, the user with is in valid period since 23.06.2012 31.12.9999

how can I check time frame of the role?

Eduardo tsutomu Hino

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

The roles as such do not have timeframe.

The validity is of user to roles.

That you can check in frontend by executing the report "User Authorization Report" and provide the user.

Otherwise execute the transaction "GRFN_STR_DISPLAY", and check for the reference control and then move to the ROLES tab, there you can check the validity.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

former_member297955
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Did you check with his secondary level authorization assignment as Control Owner to particular control or not? And for second user, the workflow might have been triggered to Administrator instead of user. Did you check that as well?? And please advice on SP you are on.

Regards,

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

I've check on SPRO  and second level of authorization  is not flaged, I believe that only they have a chenge of control by the front end when ICMAN associate the control there. we use SP 9.

Is there another way to check the second level of authorization? or a tbale in back end?

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino