Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process control reports There are no data matching entered selection criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all!

I'm using Process control 300

just 3 espefic users are trying to generating a report using web Dynpro

but if they put the same selection of other user they get the error messsage: "There are no data matching entered selection criteria"

they have the same back end roles, and portal roles the only diferences is the control that they are owner's of.

does anyone have an idea? or a way to trace users on portal?

thanks

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I've saw the dump for the user when they try to generate the report

The following checkpoint group was used: "No checkpoint group specified"                      |

|                                                                                                  |

|    If in the ASSERT statement the addition FIELDS was used, you can find                         |

|    the content of the first 8 specified fields in the following overview:                        |

|    " (not used) "                                                                                |

|    " (not used) "                                                                                |

|    " (not used) "

|

|    If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to                        |

|    find an interim solution in an SAP Note.                                                      |

|    If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following                        |

|    keywords:                                                                                     |

|                                                                                                  |

|    "ASSERTION_FAILED" " "                                                                        |

|    "CL_GRFN_REP_ENGINE============CP" or "CL_GRFN_REP_ENGINE============CM002"                   |

|    "READ_NODE"                                    

|  249|* child has different entity - find next step in the walking strategy                       |

|  250|      read table t_strategy_entity with table key parent = is_step-entity_position          |

|  251|                                                  entity_id = <ls_child>-entity_id          |

|  252|                                   assigning <ls_step>.                                     |

|>>>>>|      assert <ls_step> is assigned.                                                         |

|  254|      call method read_node                                                                 |

|  255|        exporting                                                                           |

|  256|          is_object          = ls_child                                                     |

|  257|          it_parent          = lt_parent                                                    |

|  258|          it_parent_complete = lt_parent_complete                                           |

|  259|          is_step            = <ls_step>                                                    |

|  260|          is_parent_step     = is_step                                                      |

|  261|          iv_parent_filtered = abap_undefined                                               |

|  262|        importing                                                                           |

|  263|          es_value           = ls_value                                                     |

|  264|          ev_filtered        = lv_child_filtered                                            |

|  265|          ev_no_child        = lv_no_child.                                                 |

|  266|      " filtered merged children cause kicking of the parent                                |

|  267|      if <ls_step>-store_node = cv_store_merge.                                             |

|  268|        read table t_filter_entity with table key table_line = ls_child-entity_id           |

|  269|                                   transporting no fields.                                  |

|  270|        if sy-subrc = 0.                                                                    |

|  271|          if lv_filtered ne abap_false.                                                     |

|  272|            if lv_child_filtered ne abap_false.                                             |

---------------------

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

no this problem happens only with 3 users.

I'm gonna request basis team to check this environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

The basis says that the DB, and envirolment it's ok,

Do you have any other idea, looking this dump?

thanks

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Further you can raise a CSS message for this issue.

We can check the system and provide better solution

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

As per the error I was able to figure out few SAP Notes:- 1663537 and master note:- 1562347, where

you can find the relevant solution for this problem .

This can be due to master data inconsistency. Can you please review the above SAP Notes.

Thanks & Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil ,

the note 1663537 is talking about report 'TEST PLAN BY CONTROL', but in my case just 3 user are not able to generate any report, all of the reports show the same error message "There are no data matching entered selection criteria".

The others users can generate reports without upgrade to SP 10.

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edurado,

What kind of reports are giving this error? and which SP level are you on?

In PC3.0 Regulation specific reports, only roles assigned to entities  in that regulation or

roles assigned to cross regulation (organization or corporate) will be displayed.

You can further check SAP Notes 468462 and 1633385.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos
Rajeshwari,

the not 468462 i could not find and the 1633385 is about the report that the user arre tryng to use,

we discover the problem with Assessment Survey Results, but the user is not able to create any report.

it only with 3 especific users.

and I've create on "test-user"  in copy of the user with problem.

and the user tested on his computer and reportS are generated.

my question is: the note is talking about all users or is it possible the a change sm30

and it will affect the  the 3 user?

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

Former Member
0 Kudos
Rajeshwari,

we are using SP 9, we just have 0ne regulation

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

The changes made in sm30 according to the mentioned note will reflect to all the users.

Please check the other note - 1468462.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edurado,

Sorry I meant SAP note 1468462 (missed '1'    )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

I've checked the note 1468462, and say that sp 8 solve this problem,

in the company we are already on SP 9.

let me ask you,

the SAP note 1633385 says "4. Add ",CE" after "CD,PD" in Details field."

I'v check it and the only thing that we don't have is "CE", but how can the other user generate the reports? without adding this.

Do you if is there any thing that could be affected?

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rajeshwari

No problem, but I checked

the SAP note 1633385 says "4. Add ",CE" after "CD,PD" in Details field."

I'v check it and the only thing that we don't have is "CE", but how can the other user generate the reports? without adding this.

Do you if is there any thing that could be affected?

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

As you stated that the users have same role only difference is with the control they are attached to.

So can you please check the control validity and the validity of the user  control assignment.

The later part you can check by gfrn_str_display transaction  there check the reference control and then the roles tab.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky ,

I checked the control:

The control is valid since 01.01.2012 until 31.12.9999

The user is the owner since 23.06.12 until 31.12.9999

It so strange because the users is not able to generate any type of reports (in tab web Dynpro)

Do you have another idea?

best regards

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Kindly confirm if the user is unable to generate any report or only some specific report.

Is the issue specific to three users only ie others are able to generate the reports.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

The problem happen only with 3 users and with all kind of reports that are on web dynpro tab

Eduardo Tsutomu Hino