cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 Emergency Access Mgnt SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have very Basic Question regarding Emergency Access Mgnt workflow, SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT.

I have configured the EAM workflow in Access Request process ID, SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST for FFID provisioning and it has been working fine.

During and after fighter login session, the controller has been receiving the Login Notifications and Log report link in the Email.

Now my question is what is the purpose of the SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT workflow?  It has it own Initiator that means somebody has to raise the request and How does it differs from above in terms of log report?

Your inputs are highly appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,Victor,

I understand that your log report workflow is working fine but ideally when you want to trigger such

workflows then that application searches for a request type which is of related process id and in this

case it is " SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT".

Therefore for triggering the Firefighter log report review workflow configure the request type for the

process id "SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT" and not "SAP_GRAC__ACCESS_REQUEST"

Best Regards,

Nandita Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Thank you for your reply. Still i am not clear, appreciate if you provide more info on this.

ideally when you want to trigger such workflows

What i am thinking we are using workflow in 2 areas (if i am not wrong)

1. FFID provisioning

2. Firefighter Log report

The workflow  " SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT", Is it serve for both #1 and #2 or only for #2?

Kind Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

The SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT workflow collects the logs and sends the logs

in workflow to the controllers.They can send the worflow back to the firefighter to recieve more information.

So in this way the logs are verified and accepted via workflow.

Hope this information helps.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Thank you once again for your reply. Now I understand the purpose of the EAM Log Report Workflow. But it has its own initiator that means somebody has to raise the request? or Is it automatically triggered during the firefighter log in session?

How this workflow will be functioning?

Kind Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

You need to maintain an MSMP workflow for the SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT  process id and activate it.Kindly run the sync jobs inorder to trigger it

Best Regards,

Nandita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Nandita....I received message in Work Inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

I am glad to know that it resolved your issue.

Best Regards,

Nandita

sebastian_konrad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nandita,

i also have a question regarding the FF Workflow.

We are sending a mail to the controller when someone logs into any firefighter.

Is it possible to send this mail after the workitem is generated?

The problem is that some users still check  their workinbox to soon - so they do not see any workitems.

Thanks & Regards,

Sebastian Konrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sabatian,

You can set Notifications to send auto emails to FF ID Controllers.

Please refer the GRC 10 PPt's shared on how to know how to activate these notifications.

Regards,

Yatin Phad

adesa28
Explorer
0 Kudos

MSMP workflow - need an Initiator rule for SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT process id?

I have been struggling for over 2 days and no logs are sent to anyone. I just get login notification and thats about it.

If anyone has any idea?

Please help.

Regards

Ashish Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Please provide your email id. I have a PDF guide from GRC-2012 conference that provides the step-by-step instructions for setting up MSMP workflows for Fire-fighter log report review workflow. It includes the rules, agents and paths and the steps involved in all.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

adesa28
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Snehal:

Actually it was an old post. I am OK now and have moved my changes to Q systems. All the workflows also work in Q systems the same way did in DEV system. I appreciate your response.

Regards

Ashish Desai

Message was edited by: Frank Koehntopp - deleted EMail address

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I am also facing same issue ,Please guide me how to resolve this issue. i am not able to move forward since two days.

thanks,

Suresh

adesa28
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh:

1. First you need to make sure that the BC sets are all active. Usually for migration from 5.3 to 10.0; following BC sets are not activated earlier, and only after migrating CUP data, they are to be activated, so make sure you have activated them.

GRC_MSMP_SAMPLE_CONF

GRC_MSMP_STD_CONF

2. It it very difficult to explain what is wrong in your system without looking at any screen shot or having any info about the SP level etc... - so, i would suggest you create a new post with all the system/sp details and screen shots and many experts can reply to you.

Lots of luck.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

would you mind to share this step-by-step instructions for setting up MSMP workflows for Fire-fighter log report review workflow with me?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for raising this query . Even i had the same query in my mind..