cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Basics of SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I was working with HR earlier recently switched to SD. Kindly help me with some study material so that I can have an Idea about what it is all about....Preferably starts from scratch and then goes ahead..I mean starting from the Basics....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also get into a good training institute for SD training and practice for about 8 to 10 hrs a day to get hold on the subject.

good luck to you.

KIRAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SD. I guess you can ideally start by correlating the business you have worked for earlier with various SD scenarios which would make it easy for you understand. With regards to study info, you plenty of useful sites( help.sap.com, ERP Genie, SAP Fans, IT Tool Box), one definitely to be regular on is this wonderful Forum. Go through with SAP Library, thats the best in giving detailed and complete info, couple it with Glynn C Williams book on SD. Mean time get material from Siemens which provides some more very useful insight.

All this would definitely help become better SD consultant. All the best.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can go thru the SAP library for detailed requirement of the SD , and aswell u can refer to SAP SD PDF which is available online. And the IMG activity which is there idealy with the System with each function in SD

hope this would make u more bussy knowing about SD'

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through sap-img.com site.There u can come across all the basics in sd.

We can go by step by step to go through the SD.

Mohan

Award points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harsh,

Go thr Glynn C Williams. This is the best book to understand basics of SD

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See the links in thread