cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in table popin different input fields possible for each table row??

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one normal webdynpro table.

in each row one popin is available.for each row i have to show some input fields.

but the fields in first row popin and second row popin are different.is this scenario is possible in abap webdynpro normal table popin ?

For example we have student names as drop down in table row.based on this drop down selection i have to show the student detils in popin.if i select drop down (first student) in first row and select popin button ,it is showing details of the selected student..When i am selecting dropdown (second student) in second row and select popin button it is showing second student details.

But the fields in first popin is over write by the second popin fields.how to handle this .

we are using all the fields as input fields in the popin.and also we are handling the visibility based on studet dropdown.

Please give me your valuable suggestion.

Regards

Narender.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Fields in the row popin should be part of the same context element as fields in the selected table row, then each popin should show data for the correct row without overwriting another popin. See demo web dynpro component WDR_TEST_TABLE, view ROW_POPIN to see if that example helps you. Also here is a link to the documentation for the TablePopin element for Netweaver 7.0 Enhancement Pack 1.

Cheers.

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

As per my understanding, you have created popin for Table directly...

but, it should be for a Column. Then you can create your own heirarchy whatever you need. if the popin is created under Table directly, then it will be difficult to handle. there we should use dynamic code.

hope you understood.